Blakeson - Writer

Cardiff-based film, theatre and gig reviews, cultural ramblings, whingeing, short films, etc.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Caligula"

My third theatre trip in five days - my equivalent of a triathlon: August 012's production of David Greig's version of Albert Camus' "Caligula" at Chapter. Great, freewheeling, immersive fun. Aware of my good fortune in being able to review them for the British Theatre Guide, which meant I got free tickets, and had three diverse but highly enjoyable nights out, which would otherwise have been unaffordable (face value - over £50 in total). Furthermore, knowing that I was going to have to try and write something vaguely coherent about them made each experience more intense.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home