Blakeson - Writer

Cardiff-based film, theatre and gig reviews, cultural ramblings, whingeing, short films, etc.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

"Pitch" on Radio Cardiff / Haiku

I was delighted to learn this week that I’m one of about a dozen writers/writing teams whose proposal to come up with a three-minute piece for the excellent “Pitch” slot on Radio Cardiff (run by performing duo Good Cop Bad Cop) has been successful. The projects, some poetry, some prose, some plays, will be broadcast early in 2014. Mine will be a drama on the subject of “art”. I’m working on it right now.



Recently, I took part in my first Vimeo Weekend Challenge, attempting to create a 17-second haiku film. A useful exercise.


Heart (Haiku) from OTHNIEL SMITH on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home